1. Basic Tools for Book and Paper Arts. We get asked all the time about basic tools--how to use them, which ones should you get, what ones do we like, etc. so we thought we'd do a video to talk about the basics.
2. Making Paper Flower Ornaments. Recycle your paper-towel tubes just in time for the holidays. Add some decorative papers and you'll have a way cool ornament for the holidays, birthdays, weddings or home decor!
3. Ornament Accordion Book. Gary and I did this fun little book as our holiday card one year and it was so well received. Friends of our loved them so much they asked us to help them make 200 of them for their wedding favors. These are a simple, fun and great little piece that can be used as a book, ornament or favor. So many possibilities!
5. Making Paper Butterflies. Using handmade India printed papers, learn how you can make these simply amazing little gems to brighten up a table, wall or package!
6. Spray dying with Glimmer Mists. Here's a cool way to make your own unique papers with a simple and easy technique using Glimmer Mists.