Friday, March 04, 2011

Perpetually Yours - Fabric Art!

I love to blog about paper, printing and pets--my kitties as well as the critters I encounter--like the snake in the fireplace. (not a pet!)  But here are some animals of the home decor type that I couldn't wait to profile. These are really fabulous CUSTOM made pieces from Rachael's etsy site Perpetually Yours.
You know how people love their pets, so now you can send Rachael one of your favorite photos of your pet for a completely custom pillow! How cool is that?
Rachael is  a 20-something illustrator/graphic designer/fashionista/punk rock chick, who loves to sew and just happens to have a soft spot for furry friends of all kinds--just look at the adorable pillow below! You can tell that she asks questions that get to the heart of your furry friends!
I just love the artistic, retro and whimsical style of her work. Wouldn't this be the best gift for your favorite pet aficionado? I can't think of anything better!