Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're Back!

Well hello there!



We didn't really go anywhere but as lots of you know, we've been renovating and reorganizing our space. It always takes way longer than you think it will. We are starting to put down the paint brushes and pick up the the type and pulp!



Mike and I thought it would be fun to do a poster and sent it out to the local folks. Whenever Mike and I work together, there is LOTS of negotiating and compromising!! :) Gary usually tries to steer clear of our collaborations but he helped print the last layer. We think it turned out fun. (we found that it is actually hard to print backwards on purpose!)

Next on my to do list is getting the fall classes online. Coming soon!!

Here's some photos!

Here's Mike in our newly painted and renovated type space. This area was previously used for storage with ginormous racking where the type cabinets are now.


I love this new-to-us, old wood type. So fun!
I love this old cut of this gal singer. I'm sure she's singing with joy that we are back!