Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Visual Journaling Exhibition

The Visual Journaling show--Under The Covers III is now in our gallery! Oh what a visual delight it is! I love visual journaling--it's like extreme diary-ing or graphic journals filled with vivid colors, crazy text forms and interesting images. As a book artist, I'm always more restrained--I can never let loose on the page the way these artists can! I tried to keep a visual journal once--it became more of food and exercise log and somewhere along the line, all the images fell by the wayside...sigh...I'll stick to artist books and live vicariously through these bunch of talented journalers! (stay tuned, it will be in our gallery section on our website soon!)

The artist reception at The Paper Studio is Saturday, October 6th from 6:00-7:30 pm. Here's your chance to look through the journals and chat with the artists!