Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Paper Studio Featured in Wavelength Magazine!

We love NPR (national public radio) and we felt honored when our local station wanted to do a story on us based on recommendations from their listeners. We were really surprised when we saw we would be in their new magazine Wavelength. It is so wonderfully photographed and written. I guess we wouldn't expect less from the folks at NPR. But the really groovy thing about being in the magazine is all the new people who are finding out about us! And these folks are way cool! Lots of interesting people stopping by the Studio to see us and one woman called me to let me know she just removed a lot of bamboo from her yard and asked if we could use it. Boy o' boy that is like getting birthday presents! I cajoled Adam, who was working on the web in comfy cool air conditioning, into helping me during the hottest part of the day and off we went to retrieve a truck load of bamboo from the alley. I was so excited even though it was 108 degrees outside! Adam was not quite as thrilled...bamboo paper will be forthcoming!