Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Going Round in Circles

Our lives at The Paper Studio really do go in warp speed and I usually forget to show you the outcomes of the projects we do. I'll grab my camera only when I think of it so you end up getting teeny bits and blabs of what we work on (the stuff besides running a physical store & web shop!)

I showed you the buckets upon buckets of the chocolate and oatmeal color pulp we beat for a recycled invite project. Once the paper was made, more work began! We cut about a bazillion circles--well it seemed like that--and printed and glued like maniacs. 10 printing plates later (only 9 survived--we had a "N" casualty on one plate) and probably 25oo print passes, the final project looked like this. We didn't even get to oooh and ahhh over them too long, they left the nest the day they got assembled.